ready to Search for a home, you've come to the right place
FIVE REASONS TO BUY YOUR HOME WITH A REALTOR®
- Access all current active listings as soon as they come on the market
- Neighborhood and Market expertise
- Negotiate the contract in your best interest
- Top rated Vendor and Lender recommendations
- Education about the potential investment
New homes For Sale hit the market daily. As your Trusted Real Estate Advisor, I will be in regular contact with other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away. As your agent, I will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs, wants and investment preferences, so that you don't spend time on listings that don't match your search criteria. As you compare the best deals, I will provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your representative it will be my job to get you the best deal possible. We'll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale.
Working with a full-time agent on your home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance in every step of the process.
10 Steps to Homeownership
1. Loan pre-approval: Pre-approval allows you to search for a home that you can afford based on your credit, income, and assets. An application and supporting financial documents must be submitted to your loan officer, including pay stubs, tax returns, and account statements.
2. Home search: Once pre-approved, start shopping with you real estate agent! When you decide on the right home for you, the terms of sale are negotiated and your agent presents your offer to the seller.
3. Formal loan application and product selection: After the seller accepts your offer, formally apply for home financing and select the ideal loan product to meet your needs.
4. Appraisal and home inspection: As your application is being processed, an appraisal is ordered to identify any discrepancies between the sales price and appraised value. Properties are also inspected for health and safety hazards.
5. Processor’s and underwriter’s review: A loan processor reviews the entire loan file and sends all pertinent information to an underwriter who makes the final decision to approve the loan.
6. Final loan approval: If you have a good credit score and income-to-debt ratio, your loan will likely be approved. Keep in mind that there may be financial conditions or property conditions that need to be met before final loan approval.
7. Closing: Final loan and escrow documents are prepared and signed by the Buyer and the Seller.
8. Funding: A wire or cashier's check for the amount of the loan is sent to the title company.
9. Close of escrow: Documents that transfer titles are recorded with the county.
10. Confirmation and recording: The title company authorizes the escrow company to draft a check to the Seller.
If you'd like to know more about the home buying process, I'd love to tell you all about it.
Are you familiar with the 1%=10% rule?
For every 1% change in interest rate affects your buying power 10%
1% in Rate=10% in Mortgage
4.5%, 30yr, $1,013/month= $200,000 mortgage
5.5%, 30yr, $1013/month= $178,476 mortgage
6.5%, 30yr, $1013/month= $160,326 mortgage
What You Need for Your Loan Application:
Pay stubs for the last 30 days (Showing your name, SSN, and year-to-date earnings)
Copy of your most recent W-2 and your most recent Tax Return
If you are self-employed or receive a 1099: Your most recent 2 years’ Tax Returns
Information on all outstanding loans and credit cards
Copy of your Bank Statement
Copy of your Driver’s License and a 2nd form of ID (SS Card, passport)
Payment form for appraisals and credit report fees